Team Jerrah! | CBB UK vs USA

15:37

Hey guys,

It has been a while since I last blogged about Celebrity Big Brother and that's because I have mostly been tweeting about the show. So if you guys want to get up to date thoughts on this season of Celebrity Big Brother then definitely follow me on Twitter.
Anyway, moving on to what I really wanted to talk about.
The fake double-elimination and all the fallout from that.
I think we knew things were going to blow up when Farrah and Jenna got fake evicted and then came back into the house. I mean isn't that why we voted for them to be fake evicted in the first place?
I loved it.


So over the past couple of days Farrah and Jenna have been living it up in a luxury suite where they have been spying on the other housemates. Big Brother has been calling on them and asking them to nominate housemates for eviction. What they didn't know was that the housemates knew they were spying on them and that everyone they put up for eviction was actually immune.
It seemed kind of crazy, but I was on board, mainly because it meant seeing a lot of Jenna and Farrah having one on one time. We almost got to see how things were without Jenna and Farrah. Which I have to admit was nice, but pretty boring.
If I'm honest, I'm totally team Jerrah. I love them. Their friendship is another one that I have enjoyed watching in the house as well as James and Austin's. I just think it's nice that they have each other because everyone else in the house hates them. Apart from Scoop. Scoop seems to get on with everyone and is super chill. I like him.
So I was kind of expecting everyone to party when Farrah and Jenna left. I feel like we were all expecting that. I didn't know how big of a spectacle it was going to be, but I mean Austin definitely took it OTT. Dancing on the bed and singing and everything. What I was surprised about was Stevi getting involved...I didn't think that was his kind of thing.
After that, the house was a bit dull. I mean I don't know. Maybe it's just because of how little we see on the highlights. I feel like I should also be watching the live feeds so I get more insight into the house. But there's only so much Big Brother I can take in one day.
What I will say though is that the talent show was...something. It wasn't much of a talent show when half of the people couldn't really show their talents. Austin is a reality star and doesn't have a lot of talent. James and Janice just talked about their talents and I don't even know what Sherrie was doing. Also, Stevi and Chloe Jasmine's performance was not the best. I was expecting them to be good because they were on the X Factor, but it really wasn't...I also wasn't a huge fan of Bobby's impressions of Farrah and Jenna, his Alan Carr one was on point, though.

Bobby Davro's impression of Jenna Jameson

Once housemates found out about Jenna and Farrah it was time for the gloves to come off. Natasha, Austin and Bobby didn't have to do anything because they were already immune. As for everyone else, I have to say Sherrie of all people really stepped up. I was really glad she said something. Mainly because we haven't seen her on screen a lot so people often forget about her. So go, Sherrie!
Stevi tried to step it up and say mean things about Jenna and Farrah, but he doesn't seem like the type who could be nasty like that. Plus, he and Chloe Jasmine seem to be fighting recently. Mainly because of the task of whether they should have said mean things about Farrah and Jenna. What I really think it is is that Chloe Jasmine is feeling scared in case her and Stevi leave the house. Yet she wouldn't want to bad mouth someone just to stay.
I feel like Stevi is more likely to do whatever it takes to win. Which I guess is why everyone in the house prefers him to Chloe Jasmine. He seems to really want to win while Chloe Jasmine doesn't seem fussed on it. Like she would rather have her relationship and her reputation in tact when she left the house which is totally understandable.


When Jenna and Farrah came back to the house and found out about the twist, Jenna was not pleased. I mean Jenna definitely takes the game too seriously sometimes. Compared to the UK housemates I do think the whole USA team take this game more seriously. Jenna in particular. She has a whole game plan. That's why I think she'll make it to the end. As for Farrah, she seemed totally unfazed. Her smile didn't even falter although inside I know she was probably super mad.
They thought they were going to get rid of all the people they nominated, but they are stuck with them. And on top of that the fighting started right away...
Also, it was Bobby's birthday! To me, it seems pretty crappy to spend your birthday in the Big Brother house, but at least he got to celebrate! Maybe not with the people he wanted to, but it'll definitely be a memorable birthday.
Now, moving onto the nominations for eviction this week...
Scoop - He's the only one in the house who can deal with Jenna and Farrah. But at the same time he doesn't bring a lot to the house. Apart from his one song that they like to blast into the house every so often...I can't see a lot of people voting to save him, but I hope they do.
Gail - While yes, the house would be a pigsty if she left, I feel like she needs to go home. Only because I feel like the housemates don't appreciate all the cleaning that she does. I also feel it would be good for her to get away from the drama.
Stevi and Chloe Jasmine - They have been up for eviction every time so far. Chloe Jasmine is amazed they're still in the house. I was at the start too but since they stopped all of their PDA I feel like they have a chance of making it to the end. Although it depends on if they keep fighting or not. I'm not sure how everyone feels about them right now.

Janice - She is confusing me. At first she was a real diva but then she sort of settled in. Recently she has been very chill and not started any conflict in the house. Surprisingly she became very close with Stevi and Chloe Jasmine. I never expected that. Although at the same time she was quick to turn nasty towards Jenna and Farrah. So I'm not sure where I stand with her. Yet I think she'll stay a little bit longer.

And so that brings us to the end of this Celebrity Big Brother blog post! Since it is a double eviction this week I feel like anyone could go. I don't see anyone desperately calling to save any of them but at the same time I feel like each of the housemates have their own little fanbase. We'll just have to see which one has the fewest amount of fans.
Thanks so much for reading this blog post. If you guys want to know more about what I think of the housemates then check out the YouTube video down below. It gives more insight into how I feel now that we have been well acquainted with our housemates this season. And like I said earlier you can always follow me on Twitter to get all of my thoughts on the show in real time.


~ Courtney x

You Might Also Like

0 comments