Taking things OTT?

18:00

So after posting about PLL yesterday I have decided to rewatch all five seasons.
Not only that but I am going to note down every observation possible that might give us hints as to who A is.
Now I know in seasons 1 and 2 A is Mona...but I never actually went back to see if I could figure that out from watching the episodes.
After seasons 1 and 2 I know I am going to be nitpicking every tiny thing because if there are clues as to who A is after Mona in seasons 3-5 I have to find them...
I mean this really is my taking things to the extreme haha.
So far I have already rewatched the first episode and created two word documents to write notes in. The first one is on all the characters and the second document is just for the messages A sends.
Like I said I'm taking things to the extreme.
To be honest this is probably not healthy. But I don't have anything better to do with my free time and so this is what I'm doing. I've been debating on whether or not I should create a blog specifically for all my PLL findings but I don't know...I guess it depends on what I find.
I mean I can always post here but then I don't want this to be an overrun PLL blog...
Let me know if you'd be interested? Let me know if you think I'm crazy? Haha...
Here's sort of what I have so far...




You Might Also Like

0 comments