28 Things I Did in February

15:32

This month I feel like I did nothing, most of the things that are on this list probably happened within two weeks. But what can I say, sometimes it's just a dull month....But still, here are some things I did in February!

  1. Started back at uni after being off for a month and a half. It's always an adjustment.
  2. Became obsessed with the song Fall Back by A.Leean. AKA KPop singer Ailee. I am so excited about her US debut. I met her at KCon New York and she is such a queen.
  3. Built a fabulous vampire mansion on the Sims 4. It took a solid 3 hours I'm pretty sure, but it was worth it.
  4. Started back at my Korean classes. Coming back for level two was not as hard as I thought it would have been. That being said, I am still very far off from being fluent.
  5. Went to see Fifty Shades Darker. It was good, better than the first one but I still had my issues. Although I can't tell if that's just me being annoyed it wasn't exactly like the books or not.
  6. Celebrated my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. He was super cute and planned everything perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better person to have entered my life. He's pretty great.
  7. Had a really chill Valentine's Day - after the greatness of our anniversary, me and my boyfriend decided to spend Valentine's Day at home with pizza and Netflix. It was a great night in.
  8. Celebrated a friend's 20th birthday. This is only the beginning, all my friends are turning 20 this year...it's gonna be weird. When did we all get so old?
  9. Went to see Bianca Del Rio on her last night of her comedy tour Not Today Satan. I laughed a lot, my face hurt from smiling. She's my queen. One of the best drag queens from Drag Race and so nice in person. When I met her last year I died. And when I found out she was coming back of course I had to go.
  10. Made friends with two guys during a pub quiz. My friend and I were there just for some drinks, didn't know there was a pub quiz on. The guys next to us needed help and so we quickly became friends. We promised to go back and help them again haha.
  11. Freaked out over How to Get Away With Murder some more. What even was that season finale?
  12. Fell ill for the first time in a long time. It was the proper kind of bed-ridden illness and not just a cold. I slept a lot and couldn't even fully rest because I knew I had to recover for a test I had in uni the next week, it wasn't very pleasant.
  13. Won some new boots in an ebay auction. They were pretty and I justified buying them because as a girl, I actually do not own that many pairs of shoes.
  14. Bought new notebooks and pens to make notes for uni. Super exciting stuff.
  15. Successfully bought one new dress for work placement. I know I need a few more but it's a start.
  16. Went to see the Lego Batman movie. I normally don't do superhero movies, but that one was pretty great.
  17. Cried over an episode of Nashville. This is what happens when you get attached to fictional characters. It's not good. But at the same time it is. But no one prepares you for the feelings.
  18. Started watching Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23. It's a shame there's only two seasons of the show.
  19. Caved and bought the YouTubers Life game. I have seen several YouTubers play it before and thought it would be my kind of game so took the plunge and bought it. So far, it has been very addicting so worth the money.
  20. Started watching Zalfie play Sims and Deligracy's Barbie Let's Play. Both of their Let's Plays made me want to play Sims a lot.
  21. Played Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for the first time in months. It is always good to go back to an old game.
  22. Got really into playing Suduko on Brain Training for my DS. I have had the game since like 2008? I always replay the Suduko levels to get faster each time. It's been my go-to thing when I can't sleep.
  23. Had my nails done by a beautician for the second time ever in my life. It was an anniversary present from my boyfriend, my nails were pretty for weeks but it took forever to try and take the nail polish off.
  24. Logged into my old Moshi Monster account I made in 2009. I never understood why that blew up to be a big thing. I liked the puzzles you could play in it though. Can't believe I still had an email with the login details in it.
  25. Spilt water on my laptop like an idiot. I blame the fact I was ill at the time. Hoping it can be fixed although at this point it doesn't look good.
  26. Thought Vampire Diaries was on hiatus but it's not...so I need to catch up on that before the series finale!
  27. Ran out of gas in the flat on pancake day and therefore could not make pancakes. The struggles of not checking your gas meter on a regular basis and having a gas stove.
  28. Created a new Neopets account (I've lost count of how many I've had) with the intention of keeping this one forever (I say that every time) but it lasted all of two minutes because the website wasn't loading lol.
I'm not going to lie I did struggle to get 28. I felt like this month went by so quickly and I literally did nothing. Yet when the month started I thought I would have lots to write about because I knew I had plans going into the month.
I suppose this month was more exciting than last month. Although March will probably be a bit boring too. Most of my time now consists of going to class or seeing my boyfriend or doing uni work. That's not very exciting to report every month haha. Hopefully I make an effort ot do more things. Shake it up a bit.
Lately I have been really wanting to go out more or do something. So hopefully that happens. I guess I will see you next month for 31 things I did in March. Looking forward to it already. :P
~ Courtney x

You Might Also Like

0 comments