❤️ #LoveWins ❤️

20:43

Just thought I'd post a quick blog post to celebrate marriage equality in America.
My Twitter timeline has just been an explosion of love and it's such an amazing thing to see. It's literally such a heartwarming thing.
It makes me want to go out and party or something to celebrate and I don't even live in America, nor am I gay. But still it's a huge thing that I think should be celebrated no matter what.
Because at the end of the day, love is love, whether it's been two people of the same gender or two different genders it doesn't matter. We should embrace it.

❤️❤️❤️
YouTube posted this video today about celebrating marriage equality and LGBT month and it is the cutest thing and I even teared up at it omg, I love it. #ProudToLove

❤️❤️❤️
Also I thought I would share with you some of my favourite tweets, because it has been such a love-filled day:











❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments