Sims, Sims and more SIMS

15:00

So this past month of my life has basically been non-stop Sims.

Ever since the launch of my Sims only YouTube channel I find myself playing Sims more than ever. And not just because I am producing more Sims content than before, but also just because I really love playing Sims.
I don't even know how to explain it. I have just been getting a lot of inspiration lately from other Sim YouTubers such as Deligracy and the Sim Supply. I really love their building techniques and they make me want to push my limits and build great things on the Sims.
I mean if only it was that easy to build a house in real life as it is on the Sims. I just love it.
Not to mention the Sims recently released a new Game Pack called the Sims 4: Dine Out where you can own and visit restaurants and so I have been obsessed with that lately. I have recently started a Let's Play using the Game Pack and I love it. I also have my own personal save game where I am owning my own restaurant and it's great.
I used to love restaurants in the Sims 2, and was sad when they didn't really have them for Sims 3 so I am glad they brought them back for the Sims 4.
Below are the two restaurants I have build for the Sims 4 so far:

The Windenburg Bistro





The Conservatory








As you can see, the two restaurants are very different in style haha. I just had a lot of fun playing around with the new items and stuff.
And as of right now I currently have 4 different save games going on at the same time. I have my two Let's Play save games, one is for the Sims 4: Dine Out and the other is the Alexa Rose story.
My Sims 4: Dine Out Let's Play features the Wakefield family who hope to own successful restaurants and have a big family.
And the Alexa Rose story is about a teenage runaway who wants to complete the musical genius lifetime aspiration and prove to her parents that she can be famous.
Again, two very different storylines but I love them both.
Then I have my two personal save games, one of them is me taking on the Asylum challenge - with the Sims I have found that there are loads of challenges which you can choose to take on which make gameplay a little more interesting than average Sim life. It's really fun. And it is definitely a style of gameplay I have never done before so it definitely did take some time to adjust but I find it really fun.
Another save game is where I am running my second restaurant and is just a general personal save game.
In between actual gameplay I have also been producing create a sim videos and speed building videos for my Sims YouTube channel which are two things I really love to do. With the new Sims 4 Create A Sim it is so easy to make Sims and one of my favourite things to do is make Sims that look like other people. And with speed building I am always improving because when I started out playing Sims I used to only make rectangle houses but I am trying to branch out and create other things and fully check out the build options on the Sims 4. Because it is very different to previous build modes in other games.
And so yes. My whole life has been taken over by Sims. I feel like I'm 13 and playing the Sims 2 for the first time all over again. It's insane. But I love it.
So I am sorry I haven't really been posting main channel videos or even blogging in the last month but as you can see, I've been very busy with the Sims. I hope to maybe calm down on the Sim play for a while soon and focus on other things during the summer but for right now, I'm content with my Simming life haha.
Please enjoy some more screenshots from my game below and if you want to see even more of my Sims gameplay that's not on YouTube, follow my Sims Tumblr where I post all of my Sims adventures.
~ Courtney x










You Might Also Like

0 comments