Game On, Charles - Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere

17:55

Speechless.
Literally how I felt at the end of this PLL episode.
I don't think I've ever felt this way about an episode. This was the most intense one yet.
And I have so many feelings that I don't know how to express them properly. And I have so many questions that I need answered.
I just don't know.
But one thing's for sure, we are in for one hell of a ride this season. It's going to be more than we have ever experienced before.
If you guys want to see my initial reaction check the video below:


I don't think I will film my reaction to every episode but for the mid-season finale and things like that maybe. Sometimes I watch these things before my friends and need to discuss them with someone and I can't so I need to get my feelings out there in other ways.
In other news, I have no theories about this season. I have no way of knowing what's going to come and what we will find out about Charles. I just have a hunch it's not Andrew. Okay, I know why everyone would think Andrew is Charles but I don't think so. He is part of it though, I don't know what part but we can't act like he's totally innocent.
I just want to know everything. But I know we are not going to get another episode where Alison comes back and tells us everything we need to know like before. Charles isn't just going to sit and talk to us and tell us his life story....
If anything, it's going to be one hell of a summer and I hope you're ready because I know I am (not)!
~ Courtney x

You Might Also Like

0 comments