Fangirl Overload - Pretty Little Liars Season 6B

20:00

This show.
I swear.
If you guys have been following me on social media for a while then you know all about how Pretty Little Liars makes me feel. And now that we are into the second half of season six things have never been so intense.
We are only three episodes into season 6B and yet I'm already freaking out hysterically. I have so many questions and thoughts about how this season has been going. The five-year time jump has really changed the game and it's hard to believe that just a few months ago we found out the identity of A.
So much has changed and yet it still has that PLL flair that makes you want to come back for more. I love it, so much so that I have already made two videos talking about the second half of season six already. If you want to know all my thoughts on Pretty Little Liars right now check them out below:





And if you want to know my thoughts on future episodes then follow me on Twitter. I always tweet when I'm watching the show because I always have so many thoughts to share.
I'll be so sad when the show ends because I don't know if I'll ever find a show to replace it. But I don't have to worry about that for a while. I just have to think about making it through the rest of the series without freaking out too much. Although I don't think that's possible. It is Pretty Little Liars after all.
~ Courtney x

You Might Also Like

0 comments