Merry Christmas!

18:00

❄️ Merry Christmas Everyone! ❄️



I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and that you get everything that you want from Santa!
If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I still hope that you have a great day and are able to spend it doing something you love.
My Christmas gift to you all is first of all, that photo of me above. That is indeed a snapchat filter thing. Looking fabulous.
Secondly, I wanted to let you guys know I have officially completed vlogmas 2015! Yes, that's right I vlogged for 24 days straight. I'm very proud of myself for doing so because I could have just given up and been lazy but no I stuck it out.
So if you are interested in seeing what December was like for a first year uni student who is not so festive then please feel free to look at the following playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS-A2-2r_dIQxI2tDqUg0HXwZIjW4yyve
Once again Merry Christmas guys! And I hope you have a fabulous day!
~ Courtney x

You Might Also Like

0 comments