Happy Halloween!

20:01

🎃 Happy Halloween guys! 🎃
I just wanted to make a quick little blog post to celebrate the night. I hope you're all having a fun and spooky night. And I hope you all stay safe!
I have never really understood the fun of Halloween after you are told you are too old to trick-or-treat but lately I have. It's so much fun to get dressed up and go out with friends, I went on a pub crawl the other night and it was really cool to see everyone that dressed up for the occasion. I particularly enjoy seeing people who have put a lot of effort into their Halloween costumes, to me it's not enough to put some fake blood on, you gotta go all out.
That being said, there is also nothing wrong with staying in and having a scary movie marathon. Sometimes it's also good just to stay in and enjoy not freezing outside in a costume made of thin material.
I don't usually have Halloween plans, but this year I did go out and celebrate so that meant I got to buy a costume! Yay! It's really hard to find costumes for girls that aren't revealing though I think mine is pretty fab.



So what do you guys think? I think I made an awesome crayon. And no one else was dressed up as one so I felt special. :P
What did you guys do for Halloween? Were you dressed up, if so what as?
~ Courtney x

You Might Also Like

0 comments