RuPaul’s Drag Race – My New Obsession

18:54

Okay, so I’ve heard a lot about this show, mainly through Tyler Oakley and Shane Dawson because they have talked about it on their podcasts. But I’d never watched it. I’m not really one for reality TV shows or competitions so I never really considered the idea of watching it but last night when I was at Hannah’s house, Camille put it on Netflix and we ended up binge watching it.
I love it.
Like oh my God. I have no idea how to describe it, it’s incredible. The things that they do on this show are so amazing and, of course, the shade, the shade is EV-ER-Y-THING.
So far, I have only seen half of season 6 because that’s where we started to watch from, but that’s fine by me. I love all of the season six contestants so much. They are all so sassy and fierce and amazing and just…wow.
It’s kind of crazy how much effort drag queens put into their look and I really admire it because it’s so amazing. Like they really go all out and it’s crazy but I love it.
I mean I love anything to do with fashion and beauty so the fact I didn’t get hooked on this show sooner is quite upsetting but I’m with it now and I’ll be with it forever.
And yeah; I guess that’s all I wanted to say really, I have a new TV show in my life and I thought I would share.
Oh and one more thing, I feel like this is very important so I had to share it too.

If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?” – RuPaul

You Might Also Like

0 comments